Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kansas City, 4th of July, and Dicus Day

Cousin Sophie - She and Jack became VERY good friends. Sophie was very sweet to him.

Jack and Mimi


Grandpa read his own version of "Guess How Much I Love You," to Jack. :)


Boat ride in the family room, anyone? Sophie and Jack sure thought it was a good idea!

"I love visiting Mimi and Grandpa!"

Jack and Cousin Coco had a lot to talk about.

Mimi and Coco

Jack, Grandpa, and Cousin Sophie.

Jack and Mindy

Coco, very photogenic - just like her sister, Sophie.

Jeff, Melanie, Jack, and Coco

Melanie, Mindy, and I enjoyed Mojitos and Flaming Cheese at Reverse.


Mimi and Sophie headed out to Build A Bear, for Sophie's 1st Grandma's Day. :)


2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Jack, I'm so proud of your mom! Those are some great pictures. Hard to believe how big you're getting. I'm so glad I got to see so much of you in the last couple weeks. Miss you already!

Unknown said...

LOVE the picture of Jack on his belly w/that big ol' smile!